- Applications are required for all requests and are reviewed on a quarterly basis. Please submit requests at least 90 days in advance of need, if applicable.
- Preference is given to organizations that align with Interline Brands’ Corporate Social Responsibility mission.
- Donations are made primarily to non-profit organizations that are tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the IRS codes.
- Certain request types, including those that meet the criteria below, will not likely be considered.
- Political, labor, or fraternal organizations
- Governmental organizations or agencies
- Organizations that do not comply with Interline Brands’ non-discrimination policy (i.e., organizations that discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic(s) protected by law)
- Religious organizations primarily promoting religious purposes
- Requests that materially benefit an individual or family member (e.g., requests for an employee’s softball league)
Our family of brands